- Elements are added immediately adjacent or with any number of <br>s inserted
- New fields copy the dimensions and any applied CSS class of the original field
- New elements are automatically assigned a name, based on that of the original field plus a numeric suffix. If the original field name already ends with a number, the suffix starts from that number +1, otherwise at 2.
[NOTE: This default behaviour can be disabled]
- Additional options:
- Copy current or default value of either the previous or original field
- Set focus
- Select text
- Limit the number of new fields
- Add functionality to clear text on focus, and restore empty field on blur.
- Remove last or all added fields