Smooth Scrolling to Anchors
SoftScroll provides a smooth decelerating scroll to anchors, replacing the default 'jump' action.
The areas of the image scroll to anchors in the adjacent iframe
- Assures users that they have not left the page.
- Vertical and horizontal displacement supported (either can be inhibited globally).
- Horizontal-only or vertical-only scrolling can be applied to individual links.
- Supports id attributes for scrolling to any element.
- Works on dynamically-generated links.
- Works between pages by scrolling on load if URL contains #anchor_name or #element_ID.
- Can be set to scroll to a fixed initial location on page load, without # in the URL.
- Adjacent frame support; click link in Frame A - scroll to anchor in Frame B.
- Iframe support; click link in parent frame and scroll to anchor in iframe.
- Users can abort a scroll by disturbing a moving scrollbar.
- Includes a progressive-scrolling alternative to the 'window.scrollTo' function.
- One-step installation and automatic configuration.
- Supports image map areas for navigation.
- The equivalent div anchor scroller is SoftDivScroll
- Try any of the links below.
Download Script File with Instructions
This script not suitable? Tell us why.
S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R S P A C E R