Accessible Controls for Incremental Div Scrolling
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal displacement.
- Scroll distance can be configured in any of 5 different ways:
- A fixed number of pixels.
- Scroll to start/end.
- Percentage of available scroll distance.
- Percentage of viewable content height/width.
- Jump to next/previous page boundary, where content is treated as a series of vertical or horizontal pages, each of the height or width of the div.
- Easily allow users to scroll to top, bottom, left, right or any possible combination.
- Simple installation and configuration.
- Controls can be buttons, images, links or map areas.
- For accessibility, controls can be made keyboard-operable.
- For scrolling to specific locations, use SoftDivScroll
- For complementary div scrolling systems, try: SlideScroll CursorDivScroll DragDivScroll
- All controls shown should be keyboard-operable -
[ L ]
[ R ]
[ U ]
[ D ]
To Download the Script File with Instructions, Click Here.
Please note that the controls with which the user operates this script, must be created, marked-up and positioned by the developer.
This script does not generate, position or style control elements.
This script not suitable? Tell us why.